This website is owned by:
The Magic Garden IVS
We will always treat and process your personal information securely and confidentially in accordance with the applicable current law, including the Personal Data Regulation and the Data Protection Act.
Your information will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected and will be deleted when that purpose is met or no longer relevant.
Description of data processing:
1. Delivery of our products and services: Personal information is used to contact you for the purpose of delivering products and services that you have purchased or signed up for.
2. Delivery of newsletters: Personal information is used to send newsletters that you have subscribed for.
3. Customer service in connection with your purchases and other inquiries.
4. Online marketing: Personal information is used for online marketing e.g. on Facebook
Categories of personal data:
We process the following categories of personal data: Ordinary personal data, e.g. name, address, email, telephone number, use of digital services, including newsletters.
We have got your information:
1. Directly from you via website sign up for newsletters.
2. Directly from you in connection with the purchase of products or services.
3. From other sources that are publicly available e.g. Social Media.
4. Our data processor Mailchimp.
Reason for processing:
It is necessary for us to retain this information because of:
1. Our interest in marketing products/services
2. So that we can fulfill our agreement.
3. So we can comply with a legal obligation.
We can disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
We have entered into data processing agreements with the below data processors, which is our guarantee that they comply with applicable rules regarding the protection of your personal data:
1. PayPal and MobilePay for payment for products and services
2. Mailchimp for handling mail addresses, in connection with sending out newsletters.
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned:
1.In the case of newsletters: As long as a consent to receive marketing has not been withdrawn,
2. In connection with the purchase of services or products: In connection with the delivery of our products and services, we will keep your personal data for up to 6 years after the end of the customer relationship in accordance with the applicable law, unless there are special reasons to keep the information for a longer period.
3. Personal data relating to general inquiries from unregistered customers will be deleted after 1 year unless there are special reasons for retaining the information for an extended period.
Disclosure, objection, amendment, and deletion:
You can always contact us to find out which of your personal information we hold. This can be done by contacting:
The Magic Garden IVS
If there is a mistake in the information we have about you, you can always ask to have it corrected, so that we have the right one, just as you have the right to have the information delivered/provided in a regular format. If you no longer wish us to process/hold/keep your personal data or would like to limit the processing of your personal data, you can also send us a request to the above-mentioned email address.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for the processing of your e-mail address in connection with the sending of newsletters and marketing to you, this can be done at any time by clicking the link in the individual newsletter.
If you wish to complain about our processing of your personal data, this can be done to the Data Inspectprate/Datatilsynet, at Borgergade 28.5, 1300 Copenhagen, phone 33 19 32 00 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.